Re: How to specify userconf kernel options on armv7

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 12:41:28PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> The kernel build makefiles do that. You typically get netbsd, netbsd.ub
> and netbsd.gz.ub as build result (on the architectures where you might
> need one of the latter)

As per https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/raspberry_pi/#index10h2 it
seems netbsd.bin since I am using 8.0_RC1 (not current).

Also, I have built the RPI2 conf, though /boot/boot.ini shows
netbsd-ODROID-C1.ub. May be /boot/boot.ini doesn't matter for my hardware
(rpi2) ??

Mayuresh