PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER on 6.1.5 issues

Hi all,

I am testing build og GNUstep base (head) on NetBSD 6.1.5/sparc

Build fails with:

 Compiling file NSObject.m ...
NSObject.m: In function '+[NSObject initialize]':
NSObject.m:1049:34: error: expected expression before '{' token
NSObject.m: At top level:

you can see the file here:
https://github.com/gnustep/libs-base/blob/master/Source/NSObject.m

I bet the issue is with PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER

However, NetBSD 6.1.5 defines it it in pthread.h, which is imported in GSPthread.h . As a hack, I also tried including it explicitely in pthread.h

what's going on wrong? (7.1/x86 and linux and other platforms have no issues. I don't have 61.5/x86 anymore though)

perhaps the trick of defining to _PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER goes wrong for some reason?

Riccardo