emulation for 32 bit big endian?

What is the quickest and easiest NetBSD to install that is 32 bit and
big endian using an emulator? I need a working network in the virtual
system too or an easy way to copy files to its virtual disk.

For example, I fetched kernel and iso and tried:

$ qemu-system-mips -hda netbsd.evbmips.disk -kernel netbsd-INSTALL_MALTA -cdrom NetBSD-8.0_RC1-evbmips-mipseb.iso  -nographic
MIPS32/64 params: cpu arch: 128
MIPS32/64 params: TLB entries: 16
MIPS32/64 params: Icache: line=16, total=2048, ways=2, sets=64, colors=0
MIPS32/64 params: Dcache: line=16, total=2048, ways=2, sets=64, colors=0
cpu_arch 0x80: not supported

And it just hangs there using 99% cpu on a Linux host. I cannot find
installation docs for that example.

I have okay experience with qemu with i386 but want to try others. I
have also used simh-vax (but wrong endian) and tme with sun4 (not sure
if was 32 bit).

Any advice or pointers would be appreciated.