Re: Configuring blacklistd

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 06:27:46PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Not clear why blacklistd should not work.

Finally a couple of entries appeared blacklisted.

I find that those that are "Operation timed out [preauth]" are only
getting blocked.

There are constant entries in authlog with "Received disconnect from ...
[preauth]" which are not being blocked.

Either of openssh or blacklistd does not seem interested in these. But the
logs are getting constantly filled, so ideally I'd like them blocked.

Is that possible?

Mayuresh