Re: Gah... How usable is www/firefox on NetBSD?

On Wed, 2 May 2018, Andy Ball wrote:

Hello Mayuresh,

 M> Not able to browse continuously even for a minute without facing
  > "Gah. Your tab just crashed." in www/firefox (59).

   My i386 test rig is well into day two of a Firefox (and
dependencies) build.  If the build completes, I will try to test it
and report back.

I've tried multiple browsers on my i386 gateway to access a Comcast
router and so far the only thing that works is Firefox. It takes two or
three days to build (I am not a fan of rust) but it runs on
netbsd8-i386 for me. Trying to run it over X from a distance (i.e. not
inside the home network like from work through an ssh tunnel) causes
crashes, but it seems to work otherwise.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee