aac driver

Greetings!

I am the one using NetBSD in production under heavy loads for
10 years. Once again I've noticed that aac(4) driver is outdated
and looking for someone to renew it.

It seems to be not a big work, because it was ported from
FreeBSD and current FreeBSD driver still have lot in common.
I had some tries to port it by myself without any luck because
I am not a programmer and have little knowledge about kernel
structures.

Here my offer follow: I will mail one or two recent Adaptec
controllers with a bunch of beer to one who will spend few days
porting FreeBSD aac driver to NetBSD.

Of course I will help with testing also.

--
Sincerely yours,
Dima Veselov