NPF error in /var/run/rc.log

Hi all,

I have been using NetBSD for a while, but haven't learned much.
I have a question about NPF. I got this during booting.

Enabling NPF.
/etc/npf.conf:2:21: no addresses matched for interface 'wm0' near ')'

What are the meaning of 2 and 21 in :2:21:?
If it is necessary, should I post my /etc/npf.conf?

--
Gua Chung Lim

If you desire knowledges, learn one thing everyday.
If you desire wisdom, leave one thing everyday.

-- Lao Tzu