Keyboard unavailable at boot

Hi all!
I am experiencing some issues with a `NetBSD 7.1 (GENERIC.201703111743Z)
amd64' fresh installation and the USB keyboard.
I have a dual boot with Linux Ubuntu 16.04: if I reboot after having
used Linux, I can't use the keyboard when I am in the NetBSD login.
I have to brutally press the POWEROFF button (the RESET button gives no
effect!) and then return in the NetBSD login, or I have to ssh into the
NetBSD host, make a `shutdown -r now', and return in the NetBSD login.
I had no keyboard issues during installation; also in the NetBSD boot
menu (the one with options to boot with or without ACPI, `Drop to boot
prompt') the keyboard is always available. It becomes unavailable only
for the login. I also tried to immediately disconnect the keyboard
after having chosen NetBSD in the GRUB boot menu, and then reconnect
it for the login, but it was useless.
The relevant lines in the `dmesg' I guess are:

uhidev0 at uhub3 port 7 configuration 1 interface 0
uhidev0: Logitech USB Keyboard, rev 1.10/64.00, addr 3, iclass 3/1
ukbd0 at uhidev0
wskbd0 at ukbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
uhidev1 at uhub3 port 7 configuration 1 interface 1
uhidev1: Logitech USB Keyboard, rev 1.10/64.00, addr 3, iclass 3/0
uhidev1: 3 report ids

There is no option in BIOS to emulate PS/2 on USB.
I disabled the option which enables only the USB port of keyboard and
mouse for a faster boot, so all the USB ports are enabled at boot.
Is there anything else that I can do?
Bye!

Rocky