Re: NetBSD on Amazon EC2

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 9:40 AM, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Please check the following thread:
>
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2017/10/23/msg009097.html
>
> Chavdar Ivanov

Well, that's certainly not promising for my chances of getting my VM
back up and running soon. :(
(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2017/10/23/msg009104.html)

However, I'm not sure I'm even getting as far as the problem described
in that thread.  Looking at the console log when booting a linux OS
image, it seems that the messages about "feature-barrier" and
"feature-barrier-cache" are non-fatal.
I'm wondering whether whatever the default AKI that is used now just
doesn't support loading our kernel now.  hmm...

Eric