vioif(4) ipv6 issues?

I just noticed that a host of mine running as a Xen guest is not getting (or maybe just sending) ipv6 packets correctly.  It's running pretty much the same as some physical hosts, and the only difference I can see is the Xen (and vioif) aspect.

This is under 7.1, but it was exhibiting the same behavior under 7.0.  It's *possible* the provider of the Xen guest is causing the issue, but as far as I can tell, packets are routed to me correctly.  (In fact, I can see incoming pings from an outside host, using tcpdump).  One other bit of info:  from the problem host, when I traceroute6 to an outside host, I get this:

foo1:riz  ~> traceroute6 -n www.netbsd.org
traceroute6 to www.netbsd.org (2001:470:a085:999::80) from XXXX:XXX:2:790::5da6, 64 hops max, 12 byte packets
 1  * XXXX:XXX:2:790::5da6  3001.66 ms !H  3001.53 ms !H
foo1:riz  ~>

Any suggestions where to look appreciated.

+j