Re: uts(4) touchscreen calibration

Hi

I was able to calibrate all of the touch screens on laptops I've had reporting
as absoule coordinate wsmouse(4) devices.

I had written a small program which I was able to use to find the bounds of the
screen.  It will print all wsmouse packets, run the program | tee file then use
grep and sort for the particluar axis.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/nat/mousepacketsniffer.c

Then once you've found the coordinates of the touch screen apply the settings
to your xorg.conf for the ws(4) driver eg:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Touchscreen"
        Driver      "ws"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/wsmouse1"