Re: Permedia 3 and Xorg (on AXP)

Martin Husemann a écrit :
On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 11:19:57PM +0200, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
And I can confirm that shutdown -r now stops my PWS but it doesn't reboot
;-)

FWIW: netbsd-8 as of today on DS20 server reboots/halts just fine.

Martin

On PWS, poweroff works (last time I have checked), but nor shutdown -r nor shutdown -h run as expected. Keyboard leds are blinking (three or four times) without other action. I haven't tested on my ES40 as it runs OpenVMS. If I have some time, I will try to install -8 on an AlphaServer 800.