Feladó: Kamil Rytarowski < n54%gmx.com@localhost (Link -> mailto:n54%gmx.com@localhost) >
Dátum: 2017 április 30 11:01:59
Tárgy: Re: NetBSD/usermode status
Címzett: r0ller < netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost (Link -> mailto:netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost) >

I was told that usermode kernel requires custom hosting kernel with the
following module: sys/arch/usermode/modules/syscallemu
To build the usermode kernel we need to perform something similar to:
cd /usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/conf
config GENERIC_USERMODE
cd ../compile/GENERIC_USERMODE
make depend
make
To run it:
./netbsd
There is need to resurrect build of it.
Currently there might be no support to run the usermode version without
NetBSD kernel on host.