Re: Problem with httpd and openssl on NetBSD-7.1

On Mon, 01 May 2017 13:20:17 +0200
Christopher Pinon <cjpinon%secondfloor.xyz@localhost> wrote:

> - When I try to connect to my site via https using Firefox, Firefox
>   gives the error message: "Cannot communicate securely with peer: no
>   common encryption algorithm(s). Error code:
>   SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP"

There's your problem here; Firefox and httpd can't find a common
algorithm.

Try explicity setting a cipher list in httpd; according to the man page
'-z' should do it. I recommend starting Cloudflare's cipher list as this
quickly gets very complicated and annoying.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200933580-What-cipher-suites-does-Cloudflare-use-for-SSL-

--
Aaron B. <aaron%zadzmo.org@localhost>