mount_smbfs permission denied

Hi,

I am trying to mount a SMB share from a Windows 2003 Server. It works with
smbclient, but not with mount_smbfs.

Samba 3.6.22 smbclient from pkgsrc:

tethys# smbclient -I 192.168.0.251 -W WPSD -U administrator //wps-terminal/Allgemeines
WARNING: The security=share option is deprecated
Enter administrator's password:
Domain=[WPSD] OS=[Windows Server 2003 R2 3790 Service Pack 2] Server=[Windows Server 2003 R2 5.2]
smb: \>

The same doesn't work with mount_smbfs, or am I missing something?

tethys# mount_smbfs -I 192.168.0.251 -W WPSD //administrator@wps-terminal/Allgemeines /mnt
Password:
mount_smbfs: unable to open connection: syserr = Permission denied
mount_smbfs: lookup 13: Permission denied

A wrong password would result in...
mount_smbfs: unable to open connection: syserr = Authentication error
mount_smbfs: lookup 80: Authentication error
...so I assume it gets connected, but why is the permission denied?

WPSD is an Active Directory Domain, not a workgroup. Is that a problem?
I tried mount_smbfs on a Samba Server with a simple Workgroup and
free share access, which worked fine.

Same problem on different architectures I tried.

ktrace shows that ioctl(SMBIOC_LOOKUP) returns with 13, Permission denied.

Any help? :)

--
Frank Wille