Problems with wsconsole

I have updated my old rel. 5.1 to 7.1, and here the wsconsole
wites in a tiny script which I can hardly read because I am
partly blind.  I have <10% vision.

I have heard that it is possible to teach the ws-console a larger
script, but I cannot find the documentation.  My Xconsole is started
with large letters, but it would be nice to have large letter on
the ws-consoles.

My second problem is that I cannot see the ws-mouse cursor.  The
screen is black and it seems as if the cursor is black.  When I
move the mouse around the screen, it erases whatever there is where
(I guess that) the mouse is.

Copy-paste works, but I may get srange results, because the mouse
cursor is invisible.

I hope that somebody can help me.
       Hans Dinsen-Hansen.