Re: bind reacts badly to dhcpcd losing/regaining connectivity

On Apr 15, 10:16pm, Christos Zoulas wrote:
} In article <201704152047.v3FKlaxZ010770%server.cornerstoneservice.ca@localhost>,
} John Nemeth  <jnemeth%cue.bc.ca@localhost> wrote:
} >
} >     What's wrong with the MPL?
}
} It is a weak copyleft license. It creates problems for us because
} it will require a lot more work to import, and cause more issues
} for redistribution.

     Considering that we have GPL3 stuff in tree that doesn't seem
to be much of a showstopper.

} >} to add an option to do a wild-card bind(2). Given that it is and
} >
} >     How is this done in NetBSD?
}
} bind to INADDR_ANY

     I was more referring to the process of determining the
destination address of incoming packets and using that address as
the source address in responses.

}-- End of excerpt from Christos Zoulas