Re: blacklistd and bpfjit

npfctl: error loading the bpfjit module; performance will be degraded:
Operation not permitted
npfctl: To disable this warning `set bpf.jit off' in /etc/npf.conf

I think that's a XEN issue. I've been playing about with npf and building kernels and I cannot get bpfjit to work on XEN even though I've supposedly enabled it during the kernel build.

And not to derail you too much, but I can't really get npf to work properly on XEN at all. Been meaning to email you about that. Sure it "works", but it doesn't seem to respect the rules like my desktop npf does (it basically blocks EVERYTHING). I'm 99% sure it's a XEN problem and not me.