The $0.5M donation to FreeBSD Foundation

https://www.freebsdfoundation.org/blog/freebsd-foundation-announces-new-uranium-level-donation/

Folks, we need to make friends with this Mr. Anonymous, guy. He's loaded and generous.

I won't forget that the FreeBSD guys are our allies and friends, too. Their rising tide can also help to lift our boat.

Some other food for thought just before the New Year:

"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage."
-Seneca

"I am a slow walker, but I never walk back."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."
-Martin Luther