Apache + perusertmp

Hi all,

I've been experiencing some odd issues with perusertmp and Apache. I run Apache-24 as an SSL proxy to a Bitbucket server running locally. After server reboots, large file uploads fail until I log in as the `www` user and touch a file in the /tmp directory. Apparently, ModSecurity needs to buffer files to /tmp before passing them on - but somehow the perusertmp isn't setup without my intervention. After I do the manual login+touch, everything behaves normally.

Any ideas on where to start looking to debug this behaviour? I haven't seen anything (to me) that looks useful for perusertmp configuration. So far, my inelegant solution has been a cronjob as user www which creates and deletes a file in /tmp.

Thanks,
-brkt