[2016Q3] guile20 failure

	Thanks a lot for your work.

I've just upgraded my tree to 2016Q3. This quarter comes with readline 7.0 and guile20 compilation fails with :

checking whether rl_catch_sigwinch is declared... yes
checking for rl_get_keymap... yes
checking for rl_getc_function pointer in readline... yes
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating libguile/gen-scmconfig.h
Shared object "libreadline.so.6" not found
config.status: error: could not create libguile/gen-scmconfig.h
*** Error code 1

	I have found where readline 6 was specified.

	Best regards,

	JKB