Re: bozohttpd support for SNI

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 04:45:10PM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:

> bozo is growing features pretty quickly as netbsd keeps trying to use it to
> do actual stuff(tm).  :)

I'd prefer to see a lot of the complex functionality in bozo split out into
helper programs.

This feature, in particular, along with the rest of bozo's SSL handling, could
go in something like pound -- except that pound is GPL.  The helper could
communicate with bozo on an AF_UNIX socket.

Experience from a past life tells me such a program would take about two days
to write, would leave me owing dyoung about six dinners for debugging, and
would be about 1500 lines long.

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls%panix.com@localhost

    "The dirtiest word in art is the C-word.  I can't even say 'craft'
     without feeling dirty."	-Chuck Close