Any openvpn experts?

Hello, all!

I've just installed a new computer (Y) in my remote location. The previous machine (X) is still in place (and will remain indefinitely).

Both machines sit behind an IPv4-only ISP-provided NAT device, so I don't have any IPv6 connectivity and I don't have a fixed IPv4 address.

I've been using openvpn to establish a tunnel to another machine (Z), over which I can provide IPv6 connectivity. I use a pre-shared key for this tunnel, as I really don't understand how to deal with SSL certs.

I'd like to have the (Z) machine handle two tunnels, one each from (X) and (Y). It seems that the only way for this to work is to run in "server" mode, but that doesn't seem to handle pre-shared keys.

Any suggestions on how to make this work? I'd really prefer to run two instances of openvpn on the (Z) machine.

If I really have to set-up SSL, can anyone provide a true step-by-step cookbook for someone like me who can't even spell SSL? :)

Thanks in advance!

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |