7.0.1 AMD64 Install Problem - laptop TOSHIBA Satellite L840

Hello,

I want to install NetBSD 7.0.1 AMD64 on my laptop. But I encountered a problem as attachment. I tried to boot with different options. However, the install process crashed again.

I found that there are a bug report #49964 with my situation. According to it's fix section, I can use userconf to disable Radeon module. I execute 'userconf list' to get the current list. But the result is empty.

I wonder that I can install NetBSD in my laptop or not. If it can be installed, I worried that installing xorg is another problem to me.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,
Chingyuan