Re: Proxy server, mode intercept on NetBSD 7.0.1

On Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 05:20:11PM -0400, metalliqaz%fastmail.fm@localhost wrote:

> FWIW, I don't think my standards are higher than Darren Reed's:

You understand that he's the author of exactly the code you're complaining
about, right?

This is not a swipe at Darren or his decades of work.  When I've written
any code as widely used or as important as ipfilter, maybe I'd have a leg
to stand on complaining about this bug or that one in his stuff.

But you might want to be careful where you empty that bucket of hog
slops, because I am not so sure you know what nor whom you're splashing
it on.

Thor