Re: NetBSD and Microsoft LifeChat LX-4000 USB headset

Sorry for the cut message, I was using my web browser and outlook.
Here is the entire message :

Hello there,
I bought a new headset to use on NetBSD, the Microsoft LifeChat LX-4000.
This headset is a USB headset so if I connect it, it will use /dev/audio1.
The fact is that it appears in dmesg :

uaudio0 at uhub4 port 4 configuration 1 interface 0
uaudio0: Microsoft Microsoft LifeChat LX-4000, rev 2.00/2.02, addr 5
uaudio0: ignored audio interface with 2 endpoints
uaudio0: audio rev 1.00
audio1 at uaudio0: full duplex, playback, capture, independent
uhidev2 at uhub4 port 4 configuration 1 interface 3
uhidev2: Microsoft Microsoft LifeChat LX-4000, rev 2.00/2.02, addr 5, iclass 3/0
uhidev2: 9 report ids
uhid0 at uhidev2 reportid 1: input=1, output=0, feature=0
uhid1 at uhidev2 reportid 2: input=2, output=1, feature=0
uhid2 at uhidev2 reportid 8: input=0, output=5, feature=0
uhid3 at uhidev2 reportid 9: input=2, output=0, feature=0

But, in audiocfg list, it doesn't appear at all :

$ audiocfg list
0: [*] audio0 @ hdafg0: Realtek Semic ALC892, 8 playback channels
$

So maybe there is not driver about it or maybe the system locks it because I
know that if I use /dev/audio with a media player, for example, it will totally
disappear from "audiocfg list" until I close the media player.