Re: netboot install to hard drive / init error 2

Rhialto wrote on 06/22/2016 11:54 PM:
On Wed 22 Jun 2016 at 17:29:26 -0700, scar wrote:
Alright I finally figured this out!  I had to extract
/amd64/binary/kernel/netbsd-INSTALL.gz to
nfsserver:/export/client/root/netbsd instead.  On to the next problem...

The base.tgz and etc.tgz files should be extracted there too, and the
other ones...

Why's that? Didn't those get downloaded from the FTP during the installation?