Re: dhclient fails for iwn0 when no security

andrew.cagney%gmail.com@localhost (Andrew Cagney) writes:

>I'm finding that when I'm connecting to a public network (such as the
>one at a recent BSD conference), my DHCP requests seemingly fall on
>deaf ears.

There are bugs in the wifi code that make it fail "on a public network"
(i.e. one where there are other devices).

You can use a kernel from netbsd-7 branch which has fixes
that aren't in NetBSD-7.0.1.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost