Re: Some personal fixes about wip/mumble

The bit about celt looks wrong. If the Makefile includes
audio/celt/buildlink3.mk, the paths should be set correctly.

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work