Re: NetBSD 7, i386, firefox with flash plugin?

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 03:41:27PM +0200, Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia wrote:
> I use it without problems in NetBSD 7.0/amd64 and NetBSD 6.1/i386.

Yes, it looks like:

Shockwave Flash

    File: npwrapper.libflashplayer.so
    Version:
    State: Enabled
    Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202

MIME Type   Description Suffixes
application/x-shockwave-flash   Shockwave Flash swf
application/futuresplash    FutureSplash Player spl

> When you try play a flash file what is the error message?

Nothing on the terminal where I launch firefox.

In flash area: "An error occurred. Please try again later."

I got to see "libX11.so.6 not found" or something like that message once,
but that is not getting reproduced (strangely).

I have libX11.so.7. But I saw mail threads that say above error should not
matter.

Mayuresh.