Re: mmap and MAP_FIXED

On 12.05.2016 10:21, Daniel Jour wrote:
> I'm currently working on CLISP and am trying to build it on
> NetBSD 7.0 (GENERIC.201509250726Z) amd64.

I think you are probably aware of it, but CLISP already exists in
pkgsrc/lang/clist and works (builds) on NetBSD.

Are you working on upstreaming of the local patches? There has been
accepted a GSoC project to make the CLISP release (the latest one 2.49
was in 2010), it should be the appropriate time for it.

Thank you for your work!