Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 17:58:16 +0200
From: Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost>
To: Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost>
Cc: John Halfpenny <jsh%SDF.ORG@localhost>, netbsd-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Subject: Re: Console colours on NetBSD7

On Thu, May 05, 2016 at 05:50:24PM +0200, Benny Siegert wrote:

Most applications query the terminal capabilities and decides whether
to use colors or not, maybe your TERM environment variable is wrong?

What value of TERM would be right for the console on amd64?

I not using special kernel options or wsconsctl settings, I would use
wsvt25.

Martin

jsh%sdf.org@localhost
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org