Re: Realtek RTL8188EUS driver (urtwn)

Do you know when rtwn arrived in NetBSD?   My 7.0 manual does not have
the man page you excerpt, /usr/src/sys/dev/pci has no if_rtwn_pci.c
(which I would have expected to see), and config -x | grep rtw  yields:

rtw*    at pci? dev ? function ?        # Realtek 8180L (802.11)
rtw*    at cardbus? function ?  # Realtek 8180L (802.11)
urtw*   at uhub? port ?         # Realtek RTL8187/RTL8187B 802.11b/g
urtwn*  at uhub? port ?         # Realtek RTL8188CU/RTL8192CU 802.11b/g/n

So at a guess I need something more recent than stock 7.0.
Do I need just a nes kernel, or is there firmware to download as well?

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

This email is for the addressee only.   If you are not the addressee
you should immediately delete this email from your system(s) and
inform us.   It may contain information that is confidential or
otherwise privileged, and should not be copied or redistributed to
recipients not originally specified as addressees without permission.

S F Blinkhorn MA PhD CPsychol FBPsS, Managing Director,
Psychometric Research & Development Ltd.
PO Box 1143, St Albans, Herts, AL1 9UT, UK
Registered in England No. 1909571
Registered Office: 45 Grosvenor Rd., St Albans, Herts, AL1 3AW
Phone: +44 (0)1727 841455
http://www.prd.co.uk