custom build

Hello,

I got my editing for taste in fortune to work.  I thought there had to
be a source for what the cksum gets calculated from which was my
blockage point.  I did M-x grep-find on /usr/src for the fortunes file,
and found /usr/src/distrib/sets/lists/games/mi with the files listed for
games and no doubt the other directories beneath lists give the other
files.  I edited out the removed files and obsoleted some others as was
more recommended.  I have a successful build and install, which was delayed by
other areas of emphasis, as of this afternoon.  I just thought to let
people know what I discovered in case it helps them in their projects.

John Towler