Re: Graphics wiki page

On 04/03/16 11:04, coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost wrote:
There is often no pattern to which devices work, as the drivers have
unresolved bugs that randomly surface on some devices.

The DRM KMS drivers used are the Linux 3.15 ones.

I can say that for nvidia, everything up to 700 series "should" work,
and some of 700 series. In reality, most of these devices do not work.

It would be more fruitful to provide a page where people list hardware
that works for them, http://dmesgd.nycbug.org is close.