Re: Poor quality pdf from firefox and now graphviz

On Sat, Apr 02, 2016 at 11:23:44PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Both firefox and graphviz used to work fine for me a while back. So I
> think the problem is due to either a common component they use or may be
> some missing fonts etc.

One more observation: I took the same dot file (graphviz input spec) to
Linux and generated a pdf on Linux. It renders fine on Linux as well as on
NetBSD.

So the problem is not a "viewing time" one but "generation time".

I am able to generate pdfs of good quality using pdflatex though (from
TexLive distribution) on NetBSD.

Mayuresh.