Re: Simple IPSEC client with certificate - phase 1 time out

In article <20160305160718.F2EF517FDAB%rebar.astron.com@localhost>,
Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost> wrote:
>On Mar 5,  4:32pm, frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost (Frank Wille) wrote:
>-- Subject: Re: Simple IPSEC client with certificate - phase 1 time out
>
>| Christos Zoulas wrote:
>|
>| > If your server is behind NAT, I think that got broken at some point.
>|
>| Oh no! :(
>
>Yes, it is almost working... The tunnel is up, and 3 out of 4 SAD's are
>present; the 4th one comes up as larval and then times out...

And it is now fixed and tested on little endian. I have done no testing
on big endian. I guess I could boot my sparc64 box and see if the extended
rest made the hardware more reliable :-)

christos