Re: Simple IPSEC client with certificate - phase 1 time out

Andy Ruhl wrote:

> It might be worth trying some other OS or device just to sanity check
> it and make sure it CAN work before you assume it's a NetBSD issue.

I know that this Lancom router successfully establishes a connection to
several other Lancom routers and to dozends of Windows clients, running the
Windows Lancom VPN client software.

So the problem is the Racoon configuration under NetBSD.

> Would be really nice if there was an IPSEC secret decoder ring for
> device compatibility/setup.

Indeed. Over the last days I wondered that there is only few information
about IPSEC configuration on the net (especially with signed certificates),
although the same Racoon software is used in all BSDs, Linux, Android and
Mac OSX ... :|

--
Frank Wille