Re: kerTeX: latest D.E. Knuth's sources and mf with X11

  KerTeX has been updated to the latest D.E. Knuth's sources (tex, mf and
  some auxiliaries). AMS fonts 3.04 are also here.

That all sounds cool, and was a trip down memory lane; I adjusted
metafont input paramaters back in 1990 or so to make fonts look better
on a write-white printer (LN03?).

Is KerTex in pkgsrc?   I realize we have texlive, but it would be nice
to have kertex too.