Re: Boot from raidframe on gpt?

You may find this thread useful:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2015/06/16/msg016240.html

Particularly the installboot steps.

Thanks. So I got things working by having gpt -> raidframe / of 1 TB and newfsing rraid0a, then having gpt -> raidframe -> gpt -> ffs wedge of the other 3 TB.

However, how I have some super strange issue where I'm getting:
checksum: Checksum SHA1 mismatch
in pkgsrc and cvs errors.

Now I'm wondering about having a 1 TB raidframe /, then a 3 TB raidframe /home, but without using wedges. Is there a way to tell raidframe to use a given number of sectors regardless of what the disklabel says?

John