NetBSD on Android using Limbo PC emulator

I am trying to run NetBSD 7.0 i386 on an android device using qemu based
limbo pc emulator.

The emulator is not available in Google Play (why?), has to be downloaded
from sourceforge.

I tried a couple of small Linux distros over it, though they eventually
ran into errors or hung. They I tried NetBSD which ran absolutely cleanly.
The installation using a bootable iso and subsequent downloading of sets
etc. went through absolutely fine.

Speed over such arrangement is not great, but that is to be expected.
Suspend-resume feature saves booting time which helps. If there are any
other tips, such as from choice of cpu model that would help improve
performance, please do share.

The cpu model drop down has these options:

  x86 (default, I have chosen this)
  qemu32
  coreduo
  486
  pentium
  pentium2
  pentium3
  athlon
  n270
  Default(64 bit)
  qemu64
  phenom
  core2duo
  kvm64
  Default(x86)

The host hardware is arm7, single core.

I am also hoping to get sound work. The limbo pc emulator provides
following audio device options:

  sb16 ac97 es1370 hda all

I tried, hda and later "all", though in neither case NetBSD guest could
detect any audio device.

Would appreciate comments/inputs on the same.

Mayuresh.