Problems with sleep/wake up (ThinkPad T400, NetBSD 7)

Hello,

I just installed NetBSD 7 on my ThinkPad T400. X11, WLAN and sound
are working fine, but I have a problem with sleep/resume.
After changing the following sysctl-entry: hw.acpi.sleep.vbios
to either 0 or 2 (default was 1) I can press the sleep-button,
the machine falls to sleep, pressing it again wakes it up.
Everything is working (including X11), but the machine is very
slow (for example logging in now takes approx. 20 seconds).

With hw.acpi.sleep.vbios set to 1 going to sleep works, but
the screen stays black after wake up.

After waking up the following error appears in the log file:

Jan  2 13:17:30 ffnetbsd /netbsd: fwohci0: unrecoverable error

Afer disabling Firewire in the BIOS the error is gone, but it
doesn't run faster after wakeup.

Does someone has an idea how to proceed? Maybe I can enable
more logging?

Thanks in advance,