Invalid signature in GRUB

Hello everyone,

I have an "invalid signature" error in Grub,
having NetBSD 7.0 (amd64) on sda2 alongside with Linux on
sda3. Here's what I did:
 1) skipped installing bootloader on MBR to have GRUB;
 2) created a file named 06_netbsd in /etc/grub.d
with the following content:
#!/bin/sh -e
echo "Adding NetBSD 7.0 on sda2 to GRUB2 menu"
cat << EOF
menuentry "NetBSD 7.0" {
insmod bsd
set root=(hd0,2)
chainloader +1
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set 565c46523db50cdb
}
EOF

 3) chmod a+x 06_netbsd
 4) grub-update.

It is from this guide -
http://abhinav-upadhyay.blogspot.com/2011/05/making-netbsd-dual-boot-with-linux.html

Previously it was working fine.

UUID is from blkid, but previously it was working without this line..

And one more thing: I also tried installing NetBSD loader to MBR,
it said that there is no operating system detected.

Thanks,

Mitt