Re: Raspberry Pi 2, nfs mount hangs after some time

In article <alpine.NEB.2.11.1511021716410.8746%korriban.imil.net@localhost>,
Emile `iMil' Heitor <imil%home.imil.net@localhost> wrote:
>On Mon, 2 Nov 2015, Christos Zoulas wrote:
>
>> Can you get into ddb?
>
>unfortunately no, the system hangs but does not panic, it just becomes unusable.

If you start running crash on the console and leave it running, is
crash responsive when it hangs. Alternatively since it is pingable
you can implement a ping of death that calls the debugger or
crash-dumps and reboots. It seems strange to me though that the
system would be pingable and you can't get into the debugger.

christos