Re: Packet filtering issues (both NPF and PF)

Thanks for your replies.

* Christos Zoulas (christos%astron.com@localhost) wrote:
> There should not be. Do you have pf and npf enabled in the same
> kernel?
Yes.

* D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost) wrote:
> Is that supposed to be possible?  I tried it and the kernel wouldn't
> compile until I commented out one of them.
At least on my machine, they both simultaneously ran on 6.x pretty fine.
There are no issues about compilation as well.
But dunno if they do on 7.0.

--
Pongthep Kulkrisada

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."
-- Dennis M. Ritchie