Issue on doing hostap on urtwn

Hi, all:

I'm now trying to do hostap on NetBSD on my raspberry pi B+ board (use image from https://github.com/ebijun/NetBSD/tree/master/RPI/RPIimage), however, there are still some issues left. My Android phone can connect to the access point, get the ip, but it will soon disconnect from the ap, and reconnect, so on. What's worse, I'm unable to ping the route, say, my rpi board, which complains "Network unreachable". So, could you help me, please?

P.S.:
I posted some information of my rpi on gist, as follows:

1) /var/log/message: https://gist.github.com/darkgeek/3ab506302ba08d2ffc39

2) ifconfig output: https://gist.github.com/darkgeek/6f2335d230962acbe91c

3) hostapd.conf: https://gist.github.com/darkgeek/03052bda8f4559e4ea5e

4) dmesg: https://gist.github.com/darkgeek/ed71d501f07ed7b47402