Re: Help! I can't boot my Windows partition any more!

    Date:        Thu, 1 Oct 2015 19:38:03 +0000
    From:        Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-netbsd%yahoo.com@localhost>

  | If I "fdisk -B wd0", woukd that just mark the partition active or
  | would it also install the boot selector?

That would install the bootselector.   Use
	fdisk -a -[0123] wd0
to set one of the partitions as active.  The [0123] means
pick one, like
	fdisk -a -0 wd0

Once you do that, of course, if you don't install the bootselect boot
code, Windows will boot every time, and you will be in the same position
wrt NetBSD that you now are with windows, and will need to use windows
fdisk to change the active partition if you ever want to boot NetBSD again.

Dual boot is so much nicer - you can make the default partition whichever
you use most often.

kre

ps: read the man page, "man fdisk" will tell you all of this...