Re: ThinkPad not going properly to sleep

Hi,

Ottavio Caruso ha scritto:
Wasn't there a similar thread last year:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2014/02/15/msg014109.html

I have a Thinkpad X61 and, if I let it sleep, when it comes back, it
just freezes.

I'd say it is different: mine essentially goes incorrectly to suspend: the screen remains on. But it comes back in a usable state (X even works.. although the network and the IP go bad).
The author of that thread and you can't resume properly instead.

dmesg? bug report? I wanted to first share experience, it is usual for machines not to resume properly, but my behaviour is kind of new!

Riccardo