Re: filesystem change monitoring

If I were to do this, I'd add kevent handling to struct mount, and
notify when page caches are committed to be written out to a disk
(genfs_putpages()).  Per-directory notification, being aware of
subdirectories, sounds a bit too complex to me.  I personally hope
that such a complex feature will not be added to VFS. :p