Re: more pilot error

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 04:32:45PM -0453, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:

> dump device configured. I have 6 swap partitions:

That seems a bit excessive - the days of "2 * physical RAM plus a bit"
for swap allocation has not been needed for quite some time.  I guess in
the general scheme of things the amount of storage you have allocated
for swap is not much but, still, it really doesn't need to be that much
IMHO.  Also, why are they not a raid?  At the
moment if you lose a disk that hosts the swap chances are the machine
will go down.

--
Brett Lymn